It’s a bird! It’s a plane! No, it’s a book!
Celebrate Reading Super-style during this Family Reading Event where we will:
- knock down villains
- test your abilities with an obstacle course
- see if you have X-ray vision
- take a picture of you flying over a cityscape
- read super books
Activities are self-guided so come and go as you can between 10:00-11:30. This event is flexible for all ages.
Hope to see you there!
Driving friendly just doesn’t cut it these days. You need to be able to drive defensively. Whether you are just starting out as a new driver or you want to shave some points off of your driving record, you’ll want to check out this handy guide and website for defensive driving. You can also find classes in defensive driving right here in Oklahoma. Get started with the Defensive Driving Manual >
Giveaways, Activities, Fun!
When and Where – date change!
- Soutar Memorial Library
- Saturday, March 12
- Come and go with a parent from 10 to 11:30.
“The more you read, the more things you know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.” ~ Dr. Seuss
Sometimes it’s hard to know if the information you find on the web is trustworthy. Or, what if you just can’t find what you need after hours of fruitless searching.
Ask an Info Pro from the OU Health Science Center Library for guidance. 3 ways:
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone – (405) 271-2285 x48752 voicemail is available for after-hours.
- Electronic form – Ask a Librarian
You get to talk with a real person who knows the medical information ropes.