All residents of Cimarron County are eligible for a library card.
How to Get a Library Card
- Visit the library to fill out an application for a library card.
- Show proof of address. This can be an I.D., bill, check, piece of mail, etc. that states the applicant’s name and current address.
- Material renewals in person, online or by phone
- Interlibrary Loan
- Programming for children and adults
Computer and Internet
- Computers with Internet access
- Wireless Internet
Fax & Copies
- Fax: $1.00 + $0.25 per page
- Black & White copies: $0.25 per page
- Colored Copies: $0.50 per page