All residents of Cimarron County are eligible for a library card.
How to Get a Library Card
- Visit the library to fill out an application for a library card.
- Show proof of address. This can be an I.D., bill, check, piece of mail, etc. that states the applicant’s name and current address.
If you’re not finding the book, movie or audio in our library, we may be able to get it from another library.
- Material renewals in person, online or by phone
- Fun and Learning for children and adults
Computer and Internet
- Computers with Internet access
- Wireless Internet
Fax & Copies
- Fax: $1.00 + $0.25 per page
- Black & White copies: $0.25 per page
- Colored Copies: $0.50 per page